Our skilled nursing services will be performed by our Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) under the supervision of your physician. They will be providing you with skilled services in accordance to your custom home health plan.
Depending on your needs, services may or may not include:
- Diabetic Care and Training
- Drawing Blood and Lab Work
- Dressing Changes
- Family-Patient Health Teaching
- IV Treatments
- Respiratory Care
- Rehabilitative Care
- Supervision of Medications
- Treatments and Injections
- Teaching and observation of many diseases such as hypertension coronary heart disease or congestive heart failure, and etc.
- Feeding Tubes, Ostomy & Catheter Care
- Medication administration and teaching
Our skilled nursing services will be performed by our Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) under the supervision of your physician.
Occupational therapy is for patients who have diminished cognitive, physical and motor skill capabilities due to injury or illness.
AgapeCare Personal Assistance Services provides a variety of personalized non-medical assistance and services.
Our physical therapists will work closely with you to assess and evaluate you, your condition and living environment to create a custom plan to suit your needs.
Perform activities of daily living (ADL) assistance care services for patients including checking vital signs, reminder of prescription medication, etc.